- Neon Yellow Two Piece Bikini from Walmart: This hue will definitely get you noticed at the pool/beach this season! This bikini is perfect for the girl who loves to stand out, and be fashionable while doing it.
- Neon Pink One Piece Swimsuit from Walmart: What I really love about this neon pink one piece, is that it is perfect for anyone who wants to try out this trend, but does not want something quite as vibrant as the first bikini. This suit also has side cut outs, so you can get the mature feel of a two-piece, while still having the security of a one-piece.
- Multi-Colored ‘PINK ‘ by Victoria’s Secret Flip Flops from Victoria’s Secret: I think that these flip flops give off a very urban vibe, and would look best with the neon yellow bikini. Although these shoes are very unique, the colors are not neon, which will stop them from competing with the swimsuit.
- Neon Pink Flip Flops from ‘PINK’ by Victoria’s Secret: I really like these flip flops with the neon pink one-piece swimsuit, because the shoes make the suit stand out a bit more without being over the top.
- Neon Yellow Tote Bag and Neon Pink Tote Bag by Juicy Couture: For the beach, or hanging out by a pool, I really like large tote bags because they are both fashionable and functional. They are large enough for you to back sunscreen, water, food, a towel, your phone, or any other necessities that you need to spend a blissful day in the sun. I really like how vibrant these totes are, because they add an extra touch to the outfit, without looking like you’re trying too hard.
- Black and White Floppy Straw Hat from ASOS: Lastly, I love this hat, because the neutral black and white colors complement the outfits, without competing with them. This hat is also very chic, but also large enough to provide you with coverage from the sun (because let’s face it, premature aging is never fashionable).
· All photos and information used in this blog belong etsy.com, searlenyc.com, imichaelkorsoutlet.com, ebay.com, lyst.com, high-heeledshop.com, claire’s.com, stevemadden.com, wetseal.com, drmartens.com, artfire.com, pacsun.com, outragefashion.com, overstock.com, converse.com, suite707.net, Forever 21, Christian Louboutin, Claire’s, Steve Madden, Walmart, WetSeal, Dr. Martens, Chanel, Rebecca Minkoff, PacSun, Michael Kors, Converse, Victoria’s Secret, PINK by Victoria’s Secret, article.wn.com, Juicy Couture, ASOS, and all other original owners. I do not own anything in this blog. All opinions expressed in this blog are my own. I wrote this blog for entertainment purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.