Look for Someone who is Experimenting with the Neon Trend:
- LA Hearts Double V Romper from PacSun: I really like this floral romper, because floral is a very safe pattern to wear for the spring/summer season, which makes it perfect for someone who does not like or know how to experiment with fashion. This romper also provides the perfect base for someone who wants to add small neon pieces, and try out the trend.
- Neon Orange Skinny Belt from outragefashion.com: I thought that this skinny belt was the perfect accessory to add just a little touch of neon to this outfit. The belt is also very flattering, because it emphasizes the waist, and causes this outfit from looking to boxy.
- Neon Orange Sunglasses from overstock.com: Now, although these glasses do not have to be worn with the belt to work, I think that they definitely look great with the belt added as well. However, if you decided against wearing the belt with these sunglasses, then the glasses alone will add that pop of neon you need to try out this trend.
- Small White Cross Body Bag from Michael Kors: During the spring/summer seasons, I really love small bags, because you are often attending parties, BBQs, and other events with family and friends, so small bags provide you with a storage place for your essentials, without you having to commit to the heaviness of a large bag. This Michael Kors bag is all white with a gold chain, which makes it very neutral, and will not distract from the belt and/or sunglasses.
- All Black Sneakers from Converse: I love these converse sneakers as the finishing piece for this outfit, because they are non-distracting, and still give off the semi-casual vibe that a romper gives off. These shoes are also extremely comfortable, making them the perfect daytime or nighttime shoes.
· All photos and information used in this blog belong etsy.com, searlenyc.com, imichaelkorsoutlet.com, ebay.com, lyst.com, high-heeledshop.com, claire’s.com, stevemadden.com, wetseal.com, drmartens.com, artfire.com, pacsun.com, outragefashion.com, overstock.com, converse.com, suite707.net, Forever 21, Christian Louboutin, Claire’s, Steve Madden, Walmart, WetSeal, Dr. Martens, Chanel, Rebecca Minkoff, PacSun, Michael Kors, Converse, Victoria’s Secret, PINK by Victoria’s Secret, article.wn.com, Juicy Couture, ASOS, and all other original owners. I do not own anything in this blog. All opinions expressed in this blog are my own. I wrote this blog for entertainment purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.